Thursday, October 05, 2006

Satisfaction

Ah............an inner satisfaction of doing something for soembody. How it is when you help someone for the charity purpose.

My landlord is facing a heavy financial problem. They need to pay a heavy amount towards their grandchildren's tuition fees. I have been living with them as paying guest, since last 5 years, but the situation was different. Before 5 years I was student and now I am professional.

My parents have always taught me to keep apart some amount for needy. This teaching helped me to help somebody and that has given me the inner immnese satisfaction

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Gautam said...

I see that you had posted in my blog quite a while ago. I wonder who you are?I have stopped blogging quite sometime ago after I developed my website. Would be nice knowing you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home