Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Net Friend

While surfing through different types of instant messaging sites. I came across some of the interesting web based messenger sites like meebo, e-buddy etc. One of them was imradius.com. On registering in that, I met one interesting guy, I do not know, but he introduced himself as Chandu who hails from Ahmedabad, and seems to be in high position in the telecom company. It was my first time experience, that I talked to any online net friend. Initially I was bit hesitant, but as I am an experimentalist by profession, I talked. It was a lovely experience. I felt like talking him just like my older studnets. First as usual, by my nature, I talked to him rudely, as I do not trust people immediately. But I felt, he is a nice guy, hence continued.

It is not that people on the internet, who are so called NET FRIENDS are liars. I wish him all the best for his future endeavours and to keep himself progressing in expressing on blogger

3 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger (chandu//seenu) said...

I am very happy comment to this blog...
I am my self chandu.... Thank you very much mam...
I impressed by Bhuvana mam talks & her Aim.

Frends in our life we will see very few persons....like Bhuvana mam...
“She is very committed & dedicated to her studies, research & for her students... “
I feel her students are very lucky....i missed her classes, But still I am very happy to meet g8 persons like her....
She is very inspiration to youth...Its really good to meet her on chat….
One day whole world will recognize her talent & her works…

To be frank I never tried to improve my English skills….
So afraid to write any thing on paper…
I will talk well when its come to write I afraid of mistakes………
1st time I am tried to express my thanks & her greatness to all…

I wish her all very success in her life. My heart full wishes to her..
Mam keep writing your blogs..All your Blogs are very nice…..

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bhuvan
shruti here. Thank u very much.
i still have to see what is this blog is all about but we chat sometime so i can say it has to be good because u r doing it.i would like to say something on net frds ,i read it somewhere that

"Although you are a friend of mine and letters we exchange,I wouldn't know you on the street,and doesn't that seem strange?You hold a place within my life,unusual and unique;We share ideals and special dreams,and still, we do not speak.I picture what I think you are,perhaps you picture me.An intriguing game for both of usfor someone we can't see.So for this friendship we possess,we owe this mail a debt,Perhaps the charm lies in the factthat we have never met. "

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bhuvan
shruti here. Thank u very much.
i still have to see what is this blog is all about but we chat sometime so i can say it has to be good because u r doing it.i would like to say something on net frds ,i read it somewhere that

"Although you are a friend of mine and letters we exchange,I wouldn't know you on the street,and doesn't that seem strange?You hold a place within my life,unusual and unique;We share ideals and special dreams,and still, we do not speak.I picture what I think you are,perhaps you picture me.An intriguing game for both of usfor someone we can't see.So for this friendship we possess,we owe this mail a debt,Perhaps the charm lies in the factthat we have never met. "

 

Post a Comment

<< Home